2009年5月22日金曜日

Answer for the questions from class #4

I try to be polite as if the person is stranger, or older than I. For instance, I would say "Ohayougozaimasu" "Konnichiwa" or "Konbanwa" with a bow and with a smile. On the other hand, I don't think I bow when i greet my friends and family. I greet them in more casual way. I don't even say "Konbanwa" often to them, because it sounds too formal for me, so I use "yahho-" "Hi" "Hey" a lot instead of saying "Ohayougozaimasu" or "Konnichiwa."

If the person is a close friend of mine or in my family, or whomever I feel close enough, I touch him or her as I talk. I cannot imagine touching teachers or people whom I have never met before when I talk because I think it is too friendly. Also, if I were in his or her situation, which means I am talked to by someone who is not familiar with me, I would feel awkward.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿